KPI Management Solutions provides KPI training using the The KPI Institute’s resources.
About the KPI Institute
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloging how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
KPI Management Solutions provides training based on the KPI institute’s methodology and resources.
In-house Training Programs
We offer in-house courses for organisations to teach managers how to improve performance using KPIs effectively at
1) Organisational level;
2) Department level;
3) Personal level;
Public KPI 1 Day Course
We offer a 1 day public course for anyone wanting to understand the best practices and techniques for rolling out KPIs within their organisation or department.
The course is jammed packed with the best of the best materials that have been merged into a 1 day course that will improve the performance of any organisation.
The cost of the course of R4,790 per delegate, and you can book yourself on an upcoming course here.
The course is typically given in Johannesburg.
- Access international best practices for developing a KPI Performance Management Architecture;
- Effectively measure performance by practicing a variety of techniques to ensure the best KPI selection process;
- Enhance your performance measurement framework by successfully integrating data in the decision making process;
- Access rigorous tools that help you implement a KPI Management Framework, by receiving 10+ templates used in working with KPIs.
The KPI course Outline:
- KPI Related Terminology;
- SMART Objectives Decomposed;
- KPI Life cycle;
- KPI Typology;
- Practical Activity: Identify the KPIs.
- Allocate KPIs for each objective;
- KPI Selection for Organizational Scorecard;
- KPI Selection Sources;
- KPI selection Techniques;
- Practical Activity: Apply KPI selection techniques.
Working with targets
- Target setting process;
- PI documentation;
- Challenges in working with targets;
- Negative behaviours caused by target setting;
- Practical Activity: Practice KPI documentation.