How Cloud-Based Sales Dashboards Lead to Higher Sales
All the sales analysis tools in the world are useless, unless the information can be used to identify and solve problems, as well as increase sales. Sales data compilation, analyses and reporting shouldn’t be time consuming. If it is – then you need new tools for the job. This leads to:
- Many people responsible for sales and gross margins don’t have access to their sales data in a simple, visual format on a daily basis.
- Sales people spend hours compiling sales reports in spreadsheets to understand where they are at or to share with their clients, and spend very little time analysing the numbers to see where they can improve.
We have seen sales people spend hours of their time copying and pasting data from reports into a format that they can understand and give to their clients, instead of actually selling their products.
Using our cloud-based sales dashboard, your information becomes visible, visual and easy to understand, accessible 24/7 anywhere and on any device. This will help you to understand:
- What sells and what doesn’t (but should).
- Below par margins and possible causes.
- Previously missed potential areas for growth.
- Clients that are costing you money.
- Customers who have reduced or haven’t placed their usual orders.
- Lost sales.
- Up-selling and cross-selling opportunities.
- How many credit notes are given and to which customers.
Steps to take:
- You send us data extracts in a predefined format.
- We upload that data into an award-winning dashboard.
- We publish those dashboards to 5 people in your organisation over the web.
Return to the bottom line – to retain and improve on sales. Let us help you streamline your sales data analyses and reporting. Call us for a quote or more information to help you make an informed decision.